TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
PROGAM DETAILS, CONCEPT AND PARTICIPATION
- These terms and conditions shall apply to the “Tyohaar ka Uphaar” (herein after referred to as the "Program") sponsored by SUZUKI MOTORCYCLE INDIA PVT LTD (herein after referred to as the "SMIPL") for whole INDIA except Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry & Kerala wherein consumer can participate, voluntarily, by their own free choice by buying any SMIPL’s Two-wheeler between 01-OCT-2019 to 13-OCT-2019 (both dates are inclusive).
- The Program is subject to all applicable central laws of India and state laws and regulations except Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry & Kerala.
- The prizes will be shortlisted randomly based on an algorithm. SMIPL shall not be held liable to explain the process by which the winner has been chosen. SMIPL, at its discretion, shall decide the categories of monthly prizes to be given to winners.
AGREEMENT TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- By participating in this program, participants fully and unconditionally agree to accept and abide by these Terms and Conditions available and given on https://www.suzukimotorcycle.co.in/ ("Program Website") as well as the decisions of SMIPL, which shall be final and binding in all matters related to the Program. Successfully entering the Program and winning a prize is subject to complying all requirements set forth herein.
- SMIPL reserves the right to exclude any person from the program at any time on the grounds of him being the subject of criminal investigation or due to misconduct or criminal record or conviction of any crime.
- This Program is applicable only for the individual purchase of SMIPL’s two-wheeler (see product eligibility below) by end-user (consumer) across India except Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry & Kerala This scheme is not applicable for the institutional, organisational or corporate purchases.
- THIS PROGRAM WILL BE OPEN TO ALL THE CITIZENS OF INDIA WITH THE EXCEPTION OF SMIPL’S EMPLOYEES AND THEIR FAMILIES, SMIPL’S AGENTS, DISTRIBUTORS, RETAILERS, OTHER CHANNEL PARTNERS (INCLUDING THEIR EMPLOYEES).
- Participation by people below 18 years of age shall not be allowed.
- In order to be eligible for the prizes, the participant must have a valid photo ID Proof, Address Proof, PAN Card/ AADHAR CARD, and the original Invoice (Invoice Generated through Suzuki Dealer Management System only) of purchase of the vehicle. In case of non-availability of the PAN card/ AADHAR CARD, winner won't be able to claim the prize.
- SMIPL or its partner agency for the program shall not be responsible for any NDNC (National Do Not Call) Registry regulation that comes into play. All participants who participate hereby agree and give express consent to SMIPL and its partner agency for the program that even if they are registered under NDNC, DND (Do Not Disturb), SMIPL or its partner agency for the program, will have the valid authority to call such shortlisted participants, by virtue of them having voluntarily participated in the program.
- People participating or seeking to participate in the Program shall individually be referred to as "Participant" and collectively as "Participants".
PROGRAM PERIOD AND ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS:
- The program will commence on 01-OCT-2019 to 31-OCT-2019 (both dates are inclusive) and shall be referred as the “Festive Scheme”
- This program shall run across all the SMIPL’S products having cc of not more than 250.
- The Participants can make an entry at any time during the Program Period i.e. choose the day when he/she wishes to participate during the Program Period. The date of purchase of the product should fall between the program duration only.
- A draw through a random algorithm shall be conducted from amongst all entries received based on the purchase information received from the respective authorized dealer across India except Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry & Kerala.
- In the event that the winner does not take the prize, in the time and manner stipulated, then the prize shall be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The right to claim the prize cannot be transferred by the participant to any other person. No cash alternatives or alternative prizes are available.
- The images of the prizes depicted on the press ads/posters/TVC's/pack shots etc. are for illustrative purposes only and the actual prize may vary from the depiction made. All images used to depict prizes are proprietary to the respective Brand/manufacturer.
- SMIPL, its directors, officers and employees and those of its affiliates, indemnified and harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, expenses, fees (including legal fees and costs), liabilities whether civil or criminal, arising due to any loss/ compensation, whatsoever, occurred to the consumer.
- All taxes, levies and charges on the prize will be borne by customer. Customer shall pay tax liability at 30% or prevailing rate of tax (as per applicable Income Tax tax and/or any other law) by cheque/DD to the Dealership. The process of distribution of lucky draw prize shall be initiated subject to clearance of Cheque/DD.
- Any participant of the program who wins any prize during the Program Period shall not be eligible to win any further prizes.
- Once the Participants are shortlisted, SMIPL shall inform the winner and winner will contact the respective dealers from whom the SMIPL’s two-wheeler was purchased (except for the car winners). Car winners will be called and notified about the process for claiming the prize.
- Lucky Winner (Car and Two Wheeler) will get Maruti Swift Patrol and Suzuki Access Intruder on Ex-Showroom basis and customer to bear all applicable Taxes, Insurance, registration charges etc. before taking Delivery. Car/two wheeler will be delivered subject to availability.
- Each winner will be required to collect their gifts from the respective dealers by submitting a copy of the following documents:
- The original invoice of vehicle purchased.
- Self-attested copy of any one Photo Identity proof (e.g. Valid Driver's license, Voter's Identity card, Valid Indian Passport, Permanent Account Number (PAN) card or Aadhar card).
- Tax Certificate as applicable.
- The prizes to the Winner of a Car/ Two wheeler will be handed over directly by Authorised Dealer through a venue decided by SUZUKI MOTORCYCLE INDIA PVT LTD.
- In case a participant not contacted, it shall automatically mean that the person's name has not come through the selection process and he/she is not a winner.
- By accepting the prize(s), the Winner undertake and irrevocably and unconditionally permit SMIPL to cover the Program through various media including newspapers, radio television news channels, internet, point of sale materials, public events etc., and the Winner shall not raise any objection, protest or demur to such coverage or in this regard.
- The Winner hereby grant to SMIPL , the right to use their photograph(s), sound-bites, write-ups, video in any media found suitable by SUZUKI MOTORCYCLE INDIA PVT LTD i.e. Radio, Print, Digital, Electronic or Point-of-sale media.
- All right, title and interest, including but not limited to the Intellectual Property Rights, in the Promotional material(s) and in any and all responses received shall vest solely and exclusively with SMIPL at all times.
- All material submitted in connection with the Program (whether written, audio, electronic or visual form, or a combination of those) or any photographs, video and/or film footage and/or audio recording taken of Participants are assigned to SMIPL upon submission and become the property of SMIPL exclusively. SMIPL may use the material in any medium in any reasonable manner it sees fit. Copyright in any such material remains the sole property of SMIPL.
- The rights and obligations of the Participants and/or SMIPL and/or Partners of this Program, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of competent jurisdiction at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any and all disputes arising out of, or in connection with, the Program.
SMIPL or its Partner Agency shall not be liable for any failure or delay to fulfil any of our obligations hereunder, to the extent the same is caused by force majeure events such as floods, earthquakes, fire, riots, civil unrest, war (declared or not), strikes and lock-outs, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of SMIPL or its Partner Agency and shall not be liable to compensate the participant in these circumstances. SMIPL shall not be accountable / liable for any disruptions / stoppages / interruptions or cancellation of the Program due to any government restrictions.
WARRANTIES/PRODUCT RELATED QUERIES:
- The prizes will be governed by the normal terms of warranties and/ or guarantees, of the manufacturer of the prizes and SMIPL or its Partner Agency shall not be held liable or responsible for the same. The Prize winner shall contact the manufacturer service center directly for any issue, whatsoever, related with the Prize.
- Any queries/ doubts/information related to the functioning of the prizes (assured prize/monthly regular prize) shall be directly directed to the manufacturer/distributor of the prizes that shall be solely liable and responsible for any/all queries related to it.
- Mere participation in this Program does not entitle a participant to a prize unless all other terms and conditions are fully complied with. Any fraudulent conduct on the part of the participant shall disentitle the participant to receive the prize under this Program.
- SMIPL reserves the right to change, defer, alter or cancel this Program in part or full, or change any or all of the terms and conditions that are applicable, without giving prior intimation/notice of any kind and will not be liable for any consequential losses/damages. Any decision of SMIPL in this regard and in general with respect to this Program and the terms and conditions thereto shall be final and binding.
- The decision of SMIPL shall be final in all regards and no communication, queries or complaints shall be entertained in this regard. None of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between any participant and SMIPL and the participant shall not have the authority to bind SMIPL in any manner whatsoever.
- Failure to exercise or delay in exercising a right or remedy provided hereunder or by law does not constitute a waiver of the right or remedy or waiver of other rights or remedies on the part of SUZUKI MOTORCYCLE INDIA PVT LTD or its Partner Agency.
- If a participant is dissatisfied with the Program and/or the terms and conditions of the Program, his/her sole and exclusive remedy is to not to participate in the Program.
- Participating in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions.
Please write/Call to us in case of any questions: https://www.suzukimotorcycle.co.in/contactus /Toll Free Number (MON-SAT) 1800-121-7996 (9AM - 6:00PM